Artistic Director -
Growing up in southern California, Lori Remington-League felt compelled to express herself through movement. Her dance traveling experiences exposed her to a broad panorama of performing arts. It didn't take long for others who were prominent in the field to recognize her unique talent and hard-working spirit.
- BFA in Ballet from Texas Christian University
- Professional Performing Experience
- Yamuna Body Rolling 2008
- Yamuna Foot Fitness 2008
- Pilates Equipment and Mat certification 2010
- Certified in Core Intelligence
- Pilates Method Alliance, PMA – Certified Pilates Teacher 2011
- GYROTONIC®Level 1 Certification, July 2012
- GYROKINESIS® Level 1 Certification April 2013
- Licensed GYROTONIC® Jumping Stretching Board Instructor
- Rice Release Certified Level 1 & 2
- Certified Fascia Fitness Trainer 2013
In 1988 she received a dance scholarship from Stephens College in Columbia, Mo. and was chosen to be a part of the American College Dance Festival. After two years at Stephens, Lori's aspirations brought her to Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, Tex. (TCU) whose dance program have a reputation as one of the best in the country.
During college, she was chosen to be part of a group of performing arts students who represented the United States on a European tour. She also had the pleasure of working alongside Gracey Tune, sister to Tony-Award winning Tommy Tune, in her tap company. After which, Lori taught along side of Gracey at in her production school.
The fruition of Lori's hard work and dedication came in 1987 with the completion of her Ballet degree from TCU. After college, she sang and danced professionally with music theater groups in San Diego, California. Her repertoire includes 42nd Street, Show Boat, and Call Me Madam. In 1991 she opened the Wichita School of Performing Arts and is currently artistic director.
Annually Lori continues to work with professionals affiliated with the Jose Limon Dance Company, Peter Pucci Company, Dance Theatre of Harlem, The Richmond Ballet, and The Bella Lewitski Company, just to name a few.